Busby-Stone Risk Management is licensed by the State of California’s Department of Industrial Relations to adjudicate worker’s compensation claims, license number 287.
Our services are provided as transitional only to a full service third party administrator. We provide smaller organizations transitioning from an insured worker’s compensation program to a self-insured program.
Our services include:
- Interim claims adjudication and management during the selection period of a full-time TPA.
- Claims consulting to determine trends and costs associated with those trends and the impact on total cost of risk.
- Claim management programs to establish written procedures for handling claims that do occur. This can include other types of claims also, e.g. auto liability and physical damage, general liability, builder’s risk and installation claims
- Feasibility study to determine eligibility for going self-insured.
- Actuarial study for forecasting claims costs and the cash-flows to pay those claims.
- Risk control programs designed to eliminate those recurring claims.